Topics covered include:
• The difference between a credit score and a credit report
• The best way to deal with collection agencies
• How to monitor your credit report
• Protecting yourself from identity theft
• The impact of student loans on your credit score
• How to opt out of unwanted credit card offers
The Smart Consumer’s Guide to Good Credit answers all of your questions about credit (including the ones you didn’t even know you should be asking!) and yes, even explains the best ways to work toward improving a bad credit score.
SubtitleHow to Earn Good Credit in a Bad Economy
AuthorBy John Ulzheimer
Published1 May 2012
Dimensions5.25 x 8.25in.