In this essential guide, now updated to include social media outlets and address changes in the economy, leading marketing consultant Lloyd Princeton offers you the same high-quality insights that he shares with his clientele. Drawing on his professional expertise as well as the experiences of his clients, he provides detailed advice on:
- Figuring out what to charge and finding the confidence to demand that price
- Writing your business statement
- Branding your business, including designing promotional materials
- Finding leads and taking advantage of them through networking
- Landing jobs and learning how to handle the interview process
- Protecting yourself with contracts
- Taking full advantage of social media platforms
- Bidding for and negotiating projects in a post-recession climate
Also included are examples of good (and bad) marketing materials, first-hand stories, and sample contract forms. If you are starting out in the field of interior design, or just want to retool your existing business, you need this book!
AuthorBy Lloyd Princeton
Published1 April 2013
Dimensions6.00 x 9.00in.